Sunday, May 25, 2014

 

LinkedOut -- by Steve Nadis

We all get those annoying emails supposedly sent by people you barely know asking you to join their LinkedIn network. I'm used to delete those without a second thought, but last week the name attached to such a missive was my father, who is nearly 90 years old and not up on this sort of thing at all. I called him to see what was up and at first said he didn't know a thing about LinkedIn. Then he remembered that his granddaughter (my niece), who is about 22, asked him to join her network. He did it to be nice to her, not knowing that all his email contacts would be approached in turn. I borrowed his password and,  about 15 minutes later, successfully got him LinkedOut.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?